Monday, August 16, 2010

BACK TO THE BLOG

Ashley and I took a bit of staycation and made NO food this weekend, none, did not cook a single thing, but below are some of the highlights from the weekend....

I want to apoligize to my friends at the publican for not having pictures up of the food, but I feel so strongly about the environment and atmosphere of your amazing restaurant that I refuse to sit there and snap away at the food like it's just some pawn in my elusive scheme to blog...yours is a restaurant to simply enjoy and not get distracted with things like..."I wonder if this would look good on the blog...". This then begs the question, well...what about all of the other restaurants...I guess you have your answer...


Friday Night - Purple Pig


Pancetta with asparagus and fried duck egg


Pork Rillets with  THREE slices of bread

Saturday - Gibsons Lunch, Big Star Dinner

Cheeseburger (med-rare), grilled chicken club,
 shoestring potatoes, french fries and a pickle

Pork belly goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment